Conscious, Compassionate Communication
- Are you having conversations that leave you feeling frustrated, unsatisfied and sometimes hopeless?
- Are you wishing your interactions were easier with the kids, your partner, family, friends, or co-workers?
- Are you stuck repeating the same patterns even though you know they don’t give you the results you desire?
If any of this sounds like what’s happening in your life, this workshop may interest you.
This workshop is based on the work of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s model of Nonviolent Communication.
You’ll learn tools that support and empower you to build your own new way of relating to yourself and others. With a new perspective you can clearly recognize the patterns of speaking, thinking and listening, that serve you and those that do not.
- Develop your sense of empathy by listening deeply and respectfully to yourself and others.
- Explore the impact of non-verbal communication.
- Recognize and overcome barriers to effective communication.
- Learn to use assertive (not passive or aggressive) language to express your ideas, feelings and needs in a truthful, mutually respectful way.
Who will benefit:
- Anyone who wants to enrich and create more harmony in their relationships with their partners, children, family members, and co-workers