Nonviolent Communication Online Resources
If you would like to explore Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication, check out these videos and websites:
- Interview with Marshall Rosenberg 21 min.
- Vision of the Future 23 min.
- Nonviolent Communication 3 parts, 20 min.
- Part 1 – 10 minutes
- Part 2 - 5 minutes Needs in one’s self that relate to depression
- Part 3 - 5 minutes contributing to other people’s well being
- FULL 1 Day Nonviolent Communication Workshop 3 hours
Gina Cenciose's Video, (Arleen and Lenny’s NVC Trainer)
- Key Differentiations about Needs 32 min.
More videos on NVC
- NVC Youtube Playlist 30 videos
Here are some other links shared in the spirit of promoting NVC.
The Center for Nonviolent Communication's website includes general information on NVC, a list of NVC trainers throughout the world, material sales, calendar of CNVC events, information on Marshall Rosenberg, the creator of NVC, and Articles and writings
Online and Skype NVC Courses
Arleen's NVC Trainers
Gina Cenciose www.embodyingempathy.com
Rachelle Lamb http://www.rachellelamb.com/
Books, Documents and Other Resources:
- Nonviolent Communication Books / Materials from PuddleDancer Press
The PuddledDancer Press website for NVC has much useful information about NVC as well as a bookstore to purchase NVC materials.